Wednesday 31 August 2016

Find the Rhyme

They say that the darkest time
Is just before the dawn
You know your mother's eyes
That you knew when you were born
Do you know we are keys 
To galactical unreeling?
Have you found my love?
Yes I saw it weeping all alone
Have you known the hardest blows
So it cut you to the bone?
Do we re-cognise the times and slides 
Of schemes and scenes we had thought were real?
Do we hold on tight to letting go or to holding on
To what had been concealed?
Chosen moment a frame within a timeline
So far beyond yet closer than our closest call
It's me, I'm real, I'm quoting words half off the skies
(It's we, we're real, so far through eyes of dreamtime)
And read between these lines, a stitch in time
We shall find the rhyme
For know that we don't die
Come alive the dream within a rainbow's tear-bright eyes
And streaming through the few family who would run round you
We shall find the rhyme
For know that we don't die.




No comments:

Post a Comment